Inserm Transfert, founded in 2000, is Inserm's private subsidiary under public service delegation, which specializes in technology transfer in the life sciences. The company supports Inserm research units and researchers in their efforts to valorise their work. Its action is part of the translational continuum from basic and technological research to clinical and applied research for the creation of economic and societal value.
Missions Inserm Transfert
- Protect and develop the innovations of Inserm and its partners,
- Contribute to the influence of Inserm and its global excellence around the word,
- Contribute to the financing of the research of Inserm and its partners.
Inserm Transfert various interventions :
- Detects the potentiel of research as early as possible and sets up the tools, methods and support to enhance and protect the first results,
- Analyses the demand of the industrial and participates in its most operationnel formulation by creating a dynamic between researcher of the public and private,
- Pilote the maturation of the research project from patent filings to proof of concept while assuming a portion of the investment in support of researchers,
- Is a pioneer of the future in human health
Between 250 and 300 declaration of invention per year
Between 130 and 150 patent applications per year
15M€ investments maturing since 2009
200 R&D agreements
1973 patents families as of 31/12/2017
For more information, visit the official website